Community Impact Reports
PourSafe SafeReports gives stakeholders unique tools to understand, communicate and make informed contributions towards community centered alcohol-related policy.
Data – Maps – Visuals
Aggregated federal, state and local data, updated daily and offered in an online interactive toolkit.
PDF – Excel – Docs
Data, maps, charts and graphs can be exported into several common formats from PDF’s to Excel sheets.
Different levels of online data and tools are accessible year-round by the public and subscribers.
As advocates ourselves, we’re building the tools we have always wanted but, were out of reach. We also made this toolkit to help a diverse range of stakeholders from advocates and community groups to county and city leaders be able to communicate with each other using current and reliable data.
In addition to our soon-to-launch public and subscriber portals, we offer affordable custom report development services.
PourSafe Community ImpactReport
Use this tool to build a custom report for one or more geographical areas. We can customize any element to fit your specific needs.
- Data is reliably updated and attributed to the primary source.
- Buy only what you need – complete reports or ala carte elements.
- Get updates throughout the year – for the same price
- You decide how you want to utilize your reports including:
- We can host your report online for you to share
- You decide if we host your report in an interactive mapping, data and chart dashboard.
- You decide how frequently you want your reports and dashboards updated.